Psychological Well Being
Certificate In Psychological Well Being At Work Place:
As the economy is becoming global and India becoming a major player in it, wellbeing of the employees of any organisation is important. Though there are many reasons for loss of productivity, one of the major reasons is the lack of psychosocial wellbeing of employees.
This certificate program enriches participants to have a depth understanding about the psychosocial makeup of an individual and group at workplace, behavioural wellbeing of employees and workplace-based intervention to promote psychological wellbeing.
By the end of the program the participants would be aware of cutting-edge, world-class, evidence based tools to improve wellbeing and would be confident to use them effectively.
Aims Of The Program:
- Introduce psychosocial aspects of an individual at workplace.
- Develop an understanding about interpersonal dynamics at workplace.
- Promote in-depth awareness behavioural wellbeing and mental health issues at workplace.
- Critically examine and explore all forms of workplace-based interventions to promote wellbeing.
- Psychosocial wellbeing of individuals at workplace.
- Interpersonal dynamics at workplace.
- Behavioural wellbeing and mental health issues.
- Workplace-based intervention to promote wellbeing.