CA – Chartered Accountancy
The Chartered Accountancy qualification opens the door to a vast range of exciting career opportunities, in every sector of business and finance, both in Ireland and internationally. Chartered Accountants are in constant demand both at home and abroad, being recognised for their technical competence, professional standards, and veracity.
- A chartered accountant is one of the most sought after professional in the finance industry. There is a great dearth of young accounting professionals in the financial domain. It would provide you with leverage as the qualification of a chartered accountant is the highest and the toughest qualifications to have. Being a chartered accountant can provide you with a whole lot of opportunities.
- A chartered accountant would always have more opportunities to work overseas as the degree is recognized by a large of number of nations. One can get a head start against the other accountants as he can work in any of the member countries like- Canada, US, UK, Hong Kong, New Zealand and many more.
- According to a recent survey the global competition for the accountants is increasing with every passing day. The degree of a chartered accountant would also always hold one in good stead.
- The in depth experience as well as the rigorous training that a CA undergoes can help him in entering the higher echelons of management. Some of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- There are many other benefits that can be accrued to a chartered accountant. Being a globally recognized qualification, a chartered professional is the perfectly suited qualification on a global scale.